Saturday, April 2, 2011

Assignment 2 Part 2 Photos.

Then take and upload some photos of things that represent that change. Be creative and show us-- are there products, foods, equipment, tools that have helped you along the way? Give your pictures some captions so we understand the significance of what you’ve shot.





One of the things I am trying to do is exercise more.  I can't always get out to walk, and with 2 kids a gym membership seems silly.  I often am so busy with them that I have to work out early in morning or late at night when gyms would be closed.  So one thing that represents change is my treadmill.  I can jump on when kids are busy, or sleeping without worrying about going to gym.


My youngest is 8 months and I still can't fit into regular clothes!  So I really need to make a change, but it is very tough with an infant .  I hope to get out and walk more since I can bring him in his stroller, but the weather does not always cooperate.  


Here is my new food processor, still in box of course since it is one more manual to read and one more thing to find kitchen space for!


And here is the kitchen counter- just so you can see that space is a premium!






Of course this is not a great image of change- more an excuse why there has not been any.


I am thinking of getting a Wii Fit game because it will be something my son and I can do together.  
We did actually get out walking today- weather was in 50's and so I managed to get my sons out to a theater festival downtown and then a long walk by the river.


This represents change since it has been a tough winter here, and it's easier said than done to leave the video game and get out and play!   But this is not without it's challenges since then dinner meant a trip to McDonalds on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment